Who are Oxyheal?

Oxyheal provides Oxygen Therapy, which is used to offer relief from a range of medical conditions, including:

  • Sports injuries
  • Infections
  • Arthritis
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • And much more

Oxygen Therapy delivers 95% pure clean oxygen which in turn boosts your energy, fitness, general well-being, and your body’s ability to heal itself.

The conditions provided during oxygen therapy allows more oxygen to be dissolved into your blood than usual, in turn increasing oxygen concentration in all body tissues and allowing oxygen to extend to areas of reduced blood flow.

Hyperbaric Chamber NEW ARRIVAL!


Arrange a consultation

Order CBD drops online

Visit our Oxyheal clinic

About Oxygen Therapy

What is Oxygen Therapy

It’s a natural therapy. A simple, painless and non-invasive way of giving the body more oxygen than it’s possible to get from the air.

The air we breathe in naturally contains around 21% oxygen with the other 79% made up of other gases such as nitrogen. Using our therapy, you will breathe in 95% of pure, clean oxygen.

How does it work?

A 60 minute treatment allows oxygen to dissolve into the blood plasma and from there, dissolved into all of the body’s other fluids straight into cells, increasing function and healing where it’s needed most.

What is Oxygen Therapy used to treat?

Studies have found that Oxygen Therapy can be an effective aid in the treatment for the following conditions:

  • Disorders caused by gas bubbles in abnormal places: Divers suffering from decompression illness and air embolism.
  • Poisoning: Carbon monoxide poisoning, smoke inhalation, and cyanide poisoning.
  • Infections when antibiotics have limited effect: Gas gangrene, Necrotising infections, bone infections, and diabetic foot wounds.
  • Tissue damage: Crush injury, compartment Syndrome, Radiation tissue damage (Osteoradionecrosis), Compromised skin grafts and flaps. Thermal burns.

It is important that you seek the advice of your doctor before deciding to use Oxygen Therapy as an alternative for prescribed medication or other treatment avenue. While it can be of benefit to the above conditions, it is not to be described as an official cure or treatment method.

Special offers from our online store